Skip to content
Archives & Collections Internship
Internship Program March 2021
- Duration: 1st of March to 31st of May
- Job Description:
- Cataloguing and Archiving of MHS Artefacts and Collections.
- Assist in maintaining condition reports on all objects.
- Assist with research, special projects, events, and Archival database management.
- Graduation in History / Archaeology / Museology or allied subjects.
- Basic Museum Knowledge preferable
- Computer Knowledge – MS Office, MS Excel.
- Basic Photography skills
- Project Type:
- It is an unpaid project towards the MHS Collection that will give interns hands on Experience.
- A token Honourarium towards travel and contingencies will be given.